“Philosophy is search for truth, inquiries into popular ideas, and the smarter way of exploring life.“
-You know the reality.
-You find your deepest truth.
-Form your own perspectives on life.
-Develop thinking skills.
-Follow your passion.
-Become unbiased being.
-Know the greatest Thinkers.
-Examine different theories.
– Become more conscious towards Self.
How could you start learning Philosophy?
You could start philosophy with a regular practice of productive thinking.
After that, you could start reading philosophical theories, concepts, and discuss ideas.
You could make comparison on subjects, form judgements, deconstruct old ideas, and start ahead with fresh learning on everything.
In all these, you could enroll yourself in philosophical institutes and achieve diploma.
After attaining good background, you could graduate in philosophy, and then move towards the higher level of Masters and Doctorate.
Philosophy is never an end, it’s a transformation into new beginning.
-Have opinion on everything.
-Develop your ideas and be an innovator & leader.
-Help others to come out of any problems.
-Create a peaceful place of living for everyone around.
-Be an Academic philosopher.
-Participate in intellectual discussions.
-Start a social organization or an academic institute.
OUR GOAL OF PHILOSOPHY
Today everyone is talking philosophy. And we see that the concept in Philosophy is turning well defined, properly explored, and systematically structured. Surprisingly, it has become a way too Academic. But it shouldn’t be forgotten that Philosophy is a way of everyone’s life, and every one has its own way of philosophizing.
Here you will explore various dimensions of philosophy, develop your thinking, know your existence, participate in discussions, and achieve your personal style of philosophizing.
Here you will discover your unique ways after knowing popular philosophy & theoretical concepts. I know the journey would be difficult at the beginning. But, with every passing days you will realize the worth of every steps you took.
Here is the List of popular articles. Enjoy Reading! And Don’t forget to comment so that we know your ideas too.
- Philosophy Group DiscussionsCheck out this page – https://www.philotreat.in/philosophy/virtual-discussion/ Topic- How philosophy may console individuals during personal crisis? Book to discuss- “The Consolations of Philosophy” Author- Alain De Botton Philosophers- Socrates, Epicurus, Seneca, Montaigne, Schopenhauer, and Nietzsche. Starting on April month. Other details are mentioned on site.
- Call for Papers: Special issue on Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo￼ — Philosophy News in IndiaCelebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Sri Aurobindo Call for Papers Respected Faculty/Scholar, The year-long celebration to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Sri Aurobindo begun from 15 August, 2020 in India and all over the world. The Centre has also an intention to commemorate the 150th Birth Anniversary of Sri Aurobindo by various activities including essay […] Call for Papers: Special issue on Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo￼ — Philosophy News in India
- GIAN course on ‘The Advaita Vedanta Tradition and the Possibilities for a Hindu Theology of Liberation’ — Philosophy News in IndiaThe Department of Humanities and Social Sciences is organizing an online GIAN course on ‘The Advaita Vedanta Tradition and the Possibilities for a Hindu Theology of Liberation’ from 25th to 29th April 2022. Prof. Anantanand Rambachan, Saint Olaf College, Minnesota, USA will be the lead faculty. Interested candidates can fill the google form for which the link is belowhttps://forms.gle/4PcS5jkWb9J1zuf68 Last date for […] GIAN course on ‘The Advaita Vedanta Tradition and the Possibilities for a Hindu Theology of Liberation’ — Philosophy News in India
- See the False as False and Follow Your Nature – OshoOriginally posted on Sat Sangha Salon:
Truth is. It needs no effort on your part to invent it. Truth has to be discovered, not invented. And what is hindering us from discovering it? We have been taught many lies, mountains of lies. Those are the barriers which go on falsifying the truth, which do not allow our hearts to reflect that which is. Truth is not a logical conclusion. Truth is existence, reality. It is already here — it has always been here. Only truth exists. Then why cannot we find it? How do we manage not to find it?…