“Philosophy is search for truth, inquiries into popular ideas, and the smarter way of exploring life.“
-You know the reality.
-You find your deepest truth.
-Form your own perspectives on life.
-Develop thinking skills.
-Follow your passion.
-Become unbiased being.
-Know the greatest Thinkers.
-Examine different theories.
– Become more conscious towards Self.
How could you start learning Philosophy?
You could start philosophy with a regular practice of productive thinking.
After that, you could start reading philosophical theories, concepts, and discuss ideas.
You could make comparison on subjects, form judgements, deconstruct old ideas, and start ahead with fresh learning on everything.
In all these, you could enroll yourself in philosophical institutes and achieve diploma.
After attaining good background, you could graduate in philosophy, and then move towards the higher level of Masters and Doctorate.
Philosophy is never an end, it’s a transformation into new beginning.
-Have opinion on everything.
-Develop your ideas and be an innovator & leader.
-Help others to come out of any problems.
-Create a peaceful place of living for everyone around.
-Be an Academic philosopher.
-Participate in intellectual discussions.
-Start a social organization or an academic institute.
OUR GOAL OF PHILOSOPHY
Today everyone is talking philosophy. And we see that the concept in Philosophy is turning well defined, properly explored, and systematically structured. Surprisingly, it has become a way too Academic. But it shouldn’t be forgotten that Philosophy is a way of everyone’s life, and every one has its own way of philosophizing.
Here you will explore various dimensions of philosophy, develop your thinking, know your existence, participate in discussions, and achieve your personal style of philosophizing.
Here you will discover your unique ways after knowing popular philosophy & theoretical concepts. I know the journey would be difficult at the beginning. But, with every passing days you will realize the worth of every steps you took.
Here is the List of popular articles. Enjoy Reading! And Don’t forget to comment so that we know your ideas too.
- J. Krishnamurti Freedom from the Known-Book summaryJiddu Krishnamurti “Freedom from the known” is a hand-book meant to transform the human life by projecting the mistakes humans are committing, in various fields of social, political, religious, personal and relationships. Krishnamurti has focused on changing the perspective or thinking of an individual. We mostly live our life based on old beliefs, ideals, truth, circumstances, past experiences and common sayings. We mostly suffer because we try to find the solutions of fresh problems in old books, scriptures, thoughts, and beliefs. It is to be noted that for new problems, there is always a fresh solution. To get solutions, we … Continue reading “J. Krishnamurti Freedom from the Known-Book summary”
- Online Lecture: Sankara in Search of Ultimate ObjectivityWe are glad to inform you that this Friday, i.e., 12th February 2021, Prof. Godabarisha Mishra is going to deliver an online lecture with Delhi University, Philosophy Department. Please find the details below. Topic: Sankara in Search of Ultimate Objectivity Speaker: Prof. Godabarisha Mishra (Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar) Date: 12th February 2021 (Friday) Time: 6 PM IST Platform: Google Meet Meeting Link: meet.google.com/eji-rbmv-dmn
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan: Religious viewsRadhakrishnan’s religion is Spiritual or Universal religion that is developed through spiritual ideas. Universal religion is the transformation of world and ‘formed religion’ into the several spiritual manifestations. To establish Universal religion, one needs to form Universal Philosophy. Radhakrishnan used term Absolute for universal religion, where religion is the primary spiritual reality. And the Universe is Secondary derivative reality. Radhakrishnan established relations between being and reality that gives shape to the definitions of religions. For him, religion is a movement and growth whose process is not static, but dynamic. In Radhakrishnan’s religion, Morality could never be separated from any religions. … Continue reading “Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan: Religious views”
- Practical Vedanta in BriefSwami Vivekananda is a Contemporary Indian Philosopher who advocated Indian Philosophy and Yoga-Vedanta among westerners. His Mystic Guru Ramakrishna Paramahamsa guided him about the scientific approach of spirituality. Vedanta arises out of Upanishad. It represents the monism of Upanishads and Non-duality of Brahman. The Brahman or Ultimate reality is Absolute. Practical Vedanta is an approach to realize divinity within individual. It is the practice of Yoga as taught in Bhagavad-Gita, and includes western Materialism (social service) and Indian spiritualism. It mentions all religions to be an equal contributor to Truth. The utility of Practical Vedanta is Unity, Morality and Liberation. … Continue reading “Practical Vedanta in Brief”